Saturday, December 24, 2011

~Christmas Eve~

You know what this means...almost ready for takeoff.



How many times have you had to reach for your pepper spray while shopping?  As for me, I am happy to announce that that I've only used it twice...........I'm joking!  Since the majority of my gifts emerge from my kitchen, the only battle that takes place is between me and my stove. Thankfully, so far it's looking more like collaboration than combat in my cookhouse.

It has been so darn busy around our here the last few days.  Consequently, I'm in the process of trying to get several blogs posted.  Last night I made a butternut squash risotto that was heavenly.  Then, after the kids were in bed, I made two chocolate ganache cakes, chocolate peanut butter truffles and sugar cookies with brandy.  I will post those blogs and a few others (including a croquembouche with spun sugar) before my trip to San Francisco (27-29). If you want to purchase me a case of Red Bull between now and then I would be thrilled.

Let us all dwell in the moment to enjoy Life's many blessings.  For it is often during the busiest times that reflection and appreciation is called for.  May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Eve.  I will see you later on tonight. 


                         Live Well,

                                 Morgan




No comments:

There was an error in this gadget