Thursday, November 24, 2011

~Happy Thanksgiving!~

Happy Thanksgiving!



The cranberries are popping on the stove and I'm all jazzed up for Thanksgiving dinner.  I'm not only excited about tasting all of the wonderful foods and flavors but I'm also looking forward to the time spent together honoring a day of Thanks.  Setting aside at least one day a year to feast upon gratitude is always a good thing.  Unfortunately, the business of the day can deter us from focusing on what the day is really about, Thanks-Giving.  Two words, both equally important. 

Of course having a decked-out table and lots of good food is part of the day, but the other, most important part, is about celebrating.  Celebrate, give thanks, toast and make memories as this is a day to revel in all things good. No matter what happens, even if the food burns and the dog eats the turkey (or tofurkey) I will feast my eyes on everything that I have to be thankful for-my family, our health and my friends. 

 I would also like to thank my dear followers and readers for sticking by me this year. Your support, advice and fun comments have contributed to my happiness as well.  I am thankful for you. Have a wonderful day!


Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments:

There was an error in this gadget