Recipe from marthastewart.com
- Olive oil, for pan
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar (6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush a 10-by-15-inch rimmed baking sheet or jelly-roll pan with oil. Line bottom of pan with parchment, leaving a 1-inch overhang on the two shorter sides. Brush parchment with oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and flour. Add eggs, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper; whisk to combine. Pour into pan. Sprinkle spinach over top in an even layer.
- Bake until edges of omelet are set, 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar; bake until cheese has melted, 2 to 4 minutes. Beginning at one shorter end, lift parchment, and roll up omelet tightly, peeling back parchment as you go. Slice and serve.
Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon?