Saturday, April 2, 2011

~Where In the World Is Morgan Dickerson? Enter To Win!~


Since January of this year, the list of readers that continually read my blog is growing enormously!  Not everyone signs up to follow the blog, but they regularly check in.  I never would have imagined that the list of readers would be so global.  I want to thank you for reading my blog, and I hope that you too are improving the quality of your life by making each day special in your own, unique way. 

We all know how wonderful and inspiring Martha Stewart is, but let's be realistic- not everything can look as good as hers!  Quite often my creations are a far cry from the picture (like my terra-cotta pots for example) but who cares?!  As long as you make it your own, put some effort in and tried to beautify your life, that's what counts!  So thank you, dear followers for being loyal and continually inspiring to live well.

So, guess what?  I'm going out of town with Sarah Elizabeth for a whole week!  I'm so excited!  Okay, so are you ready for the best part?  In honor of you, my fellow blog readers, I'm doing a giveaway!  Aren't you excited?

Be the first to guess our destination and you will receive 10 sheets of my handcrafted wildflower paper that is made by yours truly. This paper is gorgeous and it makes wonderful gifts too.  Here is the catch...you cannot be a Facebook friend of mine, and I cannot already know you (because then you'd know where it is that we're going, silly).  Go ahead and sign up to become a follower and post your guess in the comments section.  When I return, I will check to see who was correct.  Have fun!

2 comments:

Carl said...

I hate this lapse in your blog!

The Green Mama said...

Good Morning Everyone,

Sarah and I made it back safely from our trip to Los Angeles. Los Angeles was my old stomping ground for several years while I was attending UCLA as an undergrad.

Digging my feet into the sand and gazing out into the Pacific Ocean every now and again is a must-have for my soul. It has been way too long since I last visited the City of Angels! Now when I say Los Angeles, I’m referring to West Los Angeles.

While on vacation, we drove down to Newport Beach and took a boat ride. Dolphins were out by the dozens and we even spotted a few lazy sea lions relaxing in the sun. Sarah did so well on the boat. She enjoyed watching as the dolphins propelled themselves out of the water.

One of the other memorable places that we visited was the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. We even got to touch star fish, sea hares, sea cucumbers, urchins and anemones. What a wonderful earth we inhabit!

Our stay with my close friend, Artemis made our vacation even sweeter. She and her family are Persian and let me just tell you… they know how to cook! For the record, Persian food is delicious. I'm on the hunt for a good local Persian restaurant in the Sacramento area. Thanks Artemis for a wonderful time. Our time spent with you and your family will be remembered and appreciated for a long time.

A mommy and me vacation with a wonderful friend plus time in the City of Angels...It's a Good Thing!

P.S. I must say that my amazing husband maintained a very clean and orderly home while I was away. However, the past few days have been a catch-up game. Dad- I’m nearly all caught up. FYI- if anyone wants to donate at least two extra hands to me, I would gladly accept. ;)

There was an error in this gadget